Terms & Conditions
By hiring from our nappy library, you agree to our Nappy Library Terms and Conditions. Please read all terms, conditions, wash and care instructions prior to use.
- We have a minimum of a two week hire period.
- All nappies are washed thoroughly and sanitised prior to any hire. We follow the strip and sanitise methods as well as wash routines from the ‘Clean Cloth Nappies’ website: https://cleanclothnappies.com. We recommend you join their Facebook group to find a suitable wash routine.
- You must use the check-list provided with your pack in your pack to ensure sure all items are received and returned.
- PRECIOUS LITTLE ME WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ITEMS THAT GO MISSING IN TRANSIT, and therefore, YOU MUST add signature on delivery at an additional cost to you when you are returning the package to us and notify us via email with a tracking number.
- You will be charged the RRP for any single items that are not returned or are damaged beyond repair. In the case of loss or damage you will be responsible for replacement costs. We will invoice you the full retail price of the items with terms 7 days. If you do not pay within 7 days, we reserve the right to forward your details to a debt collection agency who will charge an additional fee on top of monies owed to us.
- If for any reason you cannot return the nappies within the outlined time frame, please contact us to discuss. Extensions may be available at an additional cost.
- Precious Little Me requires some form of security bond with every hire (either credit card details OR a $100 bond which will be returned once the nappies are received by us in satisfactory condition). We require a security bond to ensure that:
- we get the nappies back
- The nappies and accessories come back in the same condition they were sent out.
- If nappies come back with any issues, we will always contact you first to discuss.
- What we consider to be inadequate condition:
- Nappies have lost absorbency or are repelling.
- Nappies have been soaked in chemicals.
- Nappies have stains that are unable to be removed (please note light staining on 1 or 2 nappies is fine, if you need some help with getting nappies clean please contact us).
- Nappies have been in any way permanently altered or damaged beyond repair.
- PUL in the nappies is damaged due to excess heat (such as using a HOT temperature setting on the dryer) .
- If there is strong staining, smelly nappies or dye transfer from other fabrics, this may result in the loss of some or all of your bond at our discretion. This is to cover the extra cost and time taken to properly launder the items or replace if necessary.
- Do not wash nappy shells, covers, wet bags or any item that contains PUL or elastic in temperatures higher than 60 degrees. We recommend 40 degrees.
- Do not use the following products on any items: fabric softeners, vinegar, bleach or washing powders that contain bleach, whiteners or softeners.
- Do not use nappy rash/bottom creams without using a liner to protect the inside of the nappy. We do not recommend using any zinc-based creams as they can cause staining. An alternative is to use corn starch/powder or a natural nappy rash cream such as Brauers or the Grovia Magic Stick. If you are having issues with nappy rash please contact us for some helpful suggestions.
- If it is necessary to use a dryer, make sure it is always on a LOW temperature setting. High temperatures are only suitable for inserts or any nappy that does not contain PUL or elastic.
- Ensure any nappies with Velcro are fastened prior to washing and drying.
- Remove any fluff, hair and lint from the velcro. A fine-tooth comb can help with this.
- You must wash and properly dry the nappies before returning to us. Do not send damp nappies.
- REFUND POLICY: Refunds can only be issued before your hire package has been sent to you, and within 30 days of your payment being received. Once you have received your hire package no refunds can be offered. You can however send your package back early if needed. We do not offer partial refunds if you decide to send your package back early.
You can download a copy of our terms and conditions HERE. Included is information about our nappy library service and a booking form which is required for all bookings.